The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2024-25 provides an outstanding opportunity for international students to register themselves in one of the world’s best international institutions located in Hungary. This Hungary Government Scholarship program aims to contribute to the development and prosperity of human beings while increasing the number of international students in Hungary and encouraging higher educational institutes of Hungary to grab highly qualified foreign intellectuals. It works around building a diverse cultural community committed to bringing productive results around the globe. This fully-funded scholarship for international students in Europe 2023 is a ray of hope in times of prevailing global crises for students who can succeed in their relevant fields. Bright students are welcome to become a part of this scholarship program to achieve the country’s and institute’s mission and vision of ensuring the welfare of society.
The fully-funded international scholarship provides partial and full-time study in Hungary on different degree levels, including non-degree programs, one-tier degrees, and Bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs. The Hungary scholarship covers almost every field of study offered at 31 Hungarian higher education institutions. The programs are mainly in English; however, other languages are also available in this scholarship cadre. Along with these study programs, the students are also provided a one-year Hungarian language preparatory training course, which may further help them continue their studies in the Hungarian Language. The stakeholders are endorsed to focus on their academic advancement during their stay in Hungary by providing multiple necessary advantages. After completing their degrees, the students become able to grab various opportunities in the job market based on their competitively learned skills.
The Hungary Government Scholarships for international students allow every talented and passionate student to enhance their career development while polishing their potentially acquired skills throughout their educational career. Furthermore, it permits students to work together with people of different opinions and uplift their stance in a worldwide community. The educational experience provides students with a quality-oriented education under the supervision of top-rated mentors of the world, which is equally beneficial for the student’s academic and professional careers. Further, the full scholarship program imparts professional skills to the students that help them develop optimistic solutions regarding the social, economic, cultural, and other essential issues critical to society’s development.
The scholarship in Hungary 2023-2024 is supervised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade with the coordination of the Tempus Public Foundation. This program is based on the mutual agreement of Hungary signed with the sending educational partner of the respective countries. Presently, more than 80 sending partners from 5 different continents are involved in this program. The geographical scope of the program has been extensively increasing each year. In 2021, almost 5,00,000 applicants were received, and more than 4700 students were awarded the scholarship. This significant increase in the number of applicants showing the desire to study in Hungary has made the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship a Program of excellence worldwide.
Youth Opportunities invites you to join your preferred channel to get the latest updates directly to your messenger inbox.
1. Youth Opportunities: https://m.me/j/AbZTmgEzD1UchDte/
2. Fully Funded Conferences: https://m.me/j/AbZTfhFTiPCnXf2D/
3. Full Scholarships: https://m.me/j/AbbrjbkOMM6I68Cs/
4. Paid Internships/Jobs: https://m.me/j/AbaAskb6jFFnRser/
5. Circle: https://m.me/j/AbY0vVKSPJULUnE4/
For Bachelor’s, Master’s, one-tier master’s, non-degree programmes, and postgraduate specialist training courses:
- No tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend
- Free dormitory residence or an accommodation allowance
- Medical insurance
For PhD Programs in Hungary:
- No tuition fee.
- Monthly stipend of HUF 140,000 (cca EUR 331) for the first phase of 4 semesters.
- Monthly stipend of HUF 180,000 (cca EUR 425) for the second phase of 4 semesters until the completion of studies.
- Free dormitory residence or an accommodation allowance of HUF 40,000 per month will be provided for the whole duration of the program
- Medical insurance for up to HUF 65,000 (cca EUR 153) for 12 months per person is given.
- Candidates applying for a bachelor’s degree must have a secondary school graduation certificate.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates applying for a master’s degree should have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates applying for doctoral degrees should have a master’s degree.
- Candidates applying for a one-tier or non-degree program must have a certificate of student status issued by the sending/home university.
- The responsible authorities of the Sending partner countries must nominate candidates.
- For more information about the eligibility criteria visit the official website.
- The applicants have to apply online on the website of the Tempus Public Foundation.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- The applicants have to submit the application on the website and save it.
- After applying to the Tempus Foundation website, the applicants need to apply also through the sending partner of the countries they belong to.
- Candidates are required to accept the statement for application in the online system.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2024 (43 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link