Each person has their own strengths and weaknesses. Some people spend all their lives doing jobs based on their weaknesses. At the same time if you determine correctly what your strengths are and try to build your future career based on what you do well then success may await! That is one of the basics of becoming a Future Leader.
Future Leaders are invited to come to this training. It will help them to determine their own strengths, to understand yourself better and to find out what you do the best. The training will allow each person to determine their own competitive advantages – and will also discover how to utilize your strengths.
Each person is unique. Each person has a unique set of qualities. During the training for future leaders will be analyzed the personality of each person and try to determine their strengths and weaknesses. If you do a job which requires the use of your weaknesses – most probably you will never be the best at that job. However, knowing what your strengths are you can choose a job based on your strengths. You will be able to plan your future career in accordance with your strengths and not your weaknesses!
The training for Future Leaders will allow you to realize your strong points, enhance them and find the ways to base your career on youth strengths.
The training will take place in Amsterdam (the Netherlands) from 13th till 18th May, 2018.
The training is designed for Future Leaders who want to understand better what they do the best and find the right direction for their future career!
- You will get the skills and knowledge needed to become a global leader!
- You will develop your leadership skills!
- You will get a network in the Netherlands to allow you to learn about study and career opportunities in Europe!
- You will meet great people from different countries!
- You will travel to the Netherlands and spend time in one of the most amazing cities in the world – in Amsterdam!
Everyone is welcome to join the course!
Please note there is a participation fee for the course and participants need to cover the fee themselves.
The fee for the course is 550 euro. The fee includes:
- Accommodation (in Amsterdam)
- The course (including all the costs of course materials)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks)
The tickets to and from the Netherlands are not included in the price. The participants need to purchase their tickets additionally.Eligible Regions: Open for All
In order to apply for the program – please send an email to the following address: [email protected]
Please indicate the following information in the text of the email:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Title of the course you are applying for
- The reasons why you would like to join the course and the expectations you have from the course
There is no age or geographical limits for the applicants. Person of any age from any country is welcome to apply for the course.
Application Deadline: May 12, 2018 (53 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link