The International summer school on Law, Policy and Sustainable Development is being organized by the Université Kongo, Centre des droits de l’homme (Centre for Human Rights of Université Kongo, DRC), Africa in collaboration with AYDF (Youth for Asia) for a period of 3 days.
The core motivation of this international summer school is to facilitate the students and professionals on the pertinent issues related to the field of Law and Sustainable development with special emphasis on the current global pandemic and its effect on the world.
The 3-day summer school will entail lectures and interactive sessions from eminent speakers around the world speaking on pertinent contemporary issues related to law and policy.
The summer school will be conducted in English and French.
- The participants will get an opportunity to be a part of and represent their country on an international platform and interact with some of the greatest minds across the globe regarding issues of law and policy framework.
- Participants will also receive a certificate of participation after the completion of the event.
The summer school is open to Judges, diplomats, UN Officials, public servants, research scholars, policy analysts, legal professionals, academicians and students.Eligible Regions: Open for all
- Interested candidates may send in a Statement of Purpose of not more than 350 words outlining their interest in the summer school at [email protected]
- There are a limited number of slots from a single country therefore the selection of SOPs will be on a rolling basis.
- Université Kongo will also provide scholarships to 4 deserving candidates on the basis of SOPs. There are 2 fully-funded scholarships and 2 partially funded scholarships (50%).
- The registration fee is as follows:
- Africa: $30 USD
- EEA, UN LDC Nations & India: $50 USD
- Other countries: $100 USD
Candidates shall register only after the intimation of selection.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link