The Applications are invited to apply for the ICYF International Volunteer Camp in Turkey 2021. A Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Summer Exchange Program for Young Men and Women to Spend a Week in Antalya, Turkey. This Camp will bring the International Young Students from different countries to work collectively and support each other during these difficult times where help is needed the most.
The Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF) announces the “ICYF Young Volunteers Camp” program to equip young people with practical knowledge and guidance to help and support communities during pandemics, natural disasters, and humanitarian crises. As the world is going through unprecedented change, everyone needs to join their efforts to work collectively and support each other during these difficult times. Volunteerism is the crucial and significant solution at this very moment to bring people together and mobilize them accordingly where help is needed the most.
The aim of the ICYF Young Volunteer camp is to train young blood people with professional practical knowledge and guide them to work for the betterment of their communities during pandemics, humanitarian crises as well as natural disasters. The ICYF’s mission is to empower the young blood to build their capacity through different strategies, policy frameworks, and make sure to their involvement in projects for civic engagement, holistic education, capacity-building. The values of the ICYF are cooperation, innovation, solidarity, excellence, integrity, diversity, and service.
ICYF Young Volunteer camp is an opportunity of a Conference for young blood- students, professionals, graduates, and other people within the age between 18-30 years. This youth Turkey Summer camp 2021 will be held in Antalya, Turkey for a week. It is a great chance to explore the beauty of turkey, so don’t wait your time to apply soon as possible for this international opportunity for free.
Camp Objectives: ICYF Young Volunteers Camps targets to achieve the following specific objectives:
- To design the right framework of a volunteering training program during any kind of crisis as a long-term solution
- To establish an effective partnership network and its community for volunteer’s capacity building
- To empower youth lead organizations on volunteering management
- To enhance young volunteers` capacities through interactive training
- To promote the human rights of volunteers during humanitarian crises with civic and human rights education
- To establish a network among youth organizations for effective collaboration to find sustainable solutions during a pandemic crisis and humanitarian crises in the world
- To raise awareness of youth on the universal values of volunteerism
- To provide a platform for sharing experiences, lessons learned and reflections on youth volunteerism and its impact
- To share best examples of successful youth volunteerism initiatives
- To enable participants to improve themselves in project preparation for various funding sources and project cycle management
ICYF Young Volunteer camp is a fully-funded international opportunity, the ICYF will cover all the expenses of the participants. Again, there is no application fee to apply for this opportunity in Turkey. As stated, the following expenses will be covered for all the participants:
- Travel: Round trip travel expenses from his/her country of residence to the camp venue in Samsun will be covered. Also participants’ visa, medical and travel insurance.
- Visa Fee: Also Participants’ Visa Fee is Covered.
- Medical: Medical & Travel insurance will be covered.
- Accommodation, Local Tour & Further Cost: Host organizers will cover domestic transportation, accommodation, food and other relevant costs related to local hospitality
CERTIFICATE: Full attended participants will be awarded a certificate issued by ICYF and program partners.
The final selection will be made by the organizing committee. Applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Citizen of an OIC Member State or representative of a Muslim community in a non-OIC Member State
- Ability to communicate in English
- Age between 18–30
- Previous experience in humanitarian and volunteer work
- Ability to work in teams
- Volunteering background (article, project, photo, video etc
- Involved in/or have coordinated volunteering related project
- Leaders with impact in his/her local community
- Passionate and responsible to attend the full camp training program
Important note: Only selected participants will be informed about the eligibility of their applications.Eligible Regions: 57 OIC Member States
- The application process is completely online, the applicants need to submit an online application form to ICYF portal.
- Please click on Apply Now to get access to the form.
Application Deadline: June 13, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link