The EU Centre together with its partners in the Jean Monnet Network on Challenges to Multiculturalism and Multilateralism are organizing a 2-week Summer Programme in Brussels and Jakarta in July 2018 to introduce students to the European Union (EU) and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). The programme will explore how these two regional organizations relate to each other and how they respond to the challenges to the multilateralism in a turbulent world.
- Discuss with academics and policy experts the key issues confronting the EU
- Visit the EU institutions and other educational excursions
- All accepted applicants receive full fund for the educational programme and excursions, accommodation and local transport
- Participants are responsible for arranging their own travel to and from Brussels and Jakarta. To help with the cost of travel, a number of grants of 500 € each are available from the EU Centre.
- All matriculated students
- Advanced undergraduates – 3rd or 4th year students, and Master’s students from universities from ASEAN and EU member states.
To apply for the programme and the travel grant
- Complete the Application Form given in the Apply link and further submit please submit your CV, copy of the transcript and a personal statement of 500 words on why you are interested in this Summer Programme and how you expect to benefit from your participation.
- Please address your applications to the Summer Programme and the scholarship to the EU Centre via this email address: [email protected]
Application Deadline: March 30, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link