Azerbaijan State Agricultural University (ADAU) is organizing an International Summer School on the theme “Innovative development of the agricultural sector: world experience and prospects”. The purpose of the school is to discuss the current state and prospects of the innovative development of the agricultural sector by gathering students of a bachelor degree from local and foreign universities.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
- Program language: English (requires an average knowledge of English (A2 / B1)
- Lecturers and teachers: Representatives of the FAO Partnership and Coordination Office in Azerbaijan, officials and experts of the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources, Azerbaijan State Agricultural University and others.
- Participants of the Summer School will gain information about Azerbaijan with its unlimited natural resources, centuries-old culture, history and ancient people, whose lifestyle presents a unique and harmonious combination of the traditions and ceremonies of different cultures and civilizations.
- Tours will be organized for the participants to Nizami Ganjavi Mausoleum, Heydar Aliyev Park-Complex, Castle Gates: Museum of Archeology and Ethnography, Victory Arch, Nizami Ganjavi Museum, “Mahsati Ganjavi” Center, Imamzadeh religious complex, Khan Garden, Shah Abbas Mosque, “Europe 2016-European Youth Capital” Park, Ganjachay Park-Boulevard Complex, Goygol, Maralgol, Mirza Shafi Vazeh Park, Khamsa Park and other most remarkable sights of the country, farms of the region.
- Representatives of UN and FAO in Azerbaijan, leading experts of the Ministry of Agriculture, Azerbaijan State Agricultural University and Ganja Division of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, leading companies will deliver lectures for participants.
- No registration fee is required to attend the summer school.
- Accommodation and meals: Accommodation and meals at ADAU Student House (CAMPUS).
- Undergraduate students.
- The language of the program is English (intermediate is required)
- Have a valid passport to visit Azerbaijan
- CV (including certificates), a motivation letter, Student ID, and a copy of the passport should be sent to: [email protected] and [email protected]
- Visa obtaining issues: Students from countries require a visa, without going to embassies, may apply for an electronic visa through “ASAN Visa” system or airport. Participants are responsible to cover own visa costs.
- Participants are responsible to cover their own travel costs. There is an international airport in Ganja city. Or you may book your flight to Baku Heydar Aliyev International Airport. Transport from Baku to Ganja and back will be provided.
- Please refer to the link below for more information about previous summer school from the official link.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link