IED – The European Institute of Design is offering 27 special merit-based scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available to attend undergraduate courses in Fashion, Design and Visual Communication.
The European Institute of Design is a design school in Italy. The school is organized into four disciplines: Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management.
- 1 scholarship (50% of the Tuition Fee of the first year) between the BA / IED Diploma Courses in IED Italy mentioned in the single competition page. Unit value 6750 euro. For 2nd and 3rd year, students who keep GPA equal or higher than 28/30 will keep the scholarship, students will have to follow regulations for scholarships of the IED seat of their choice.
- 1 scholarship (50% of the Tuition Fee of the first year) between the BA Courses in IED Barcelona mentioned in the single competition page.
- 1 scholarship (50% of the Tuition Fee of the first year) between the BA Courses in IED Madrid mentioned in the single competition page.
- Candidates aged from 18 to 28 years can participate and show their creativity and will have the chance of being awarded a 50% scholarship on the Tuition Fee of the BA/IED Diploma Course of their choice.
- Nationality: Students from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Germany, Colombia, Mexico, Turkey, Egypt, CIS countries (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine) Korea and China are eligible to apply.
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link