Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Europe? Then, the applications are open for the Radboud Scholarship Program in the Netherlands for the academic year 2024. The Radboud scholarships in Europe 2024 offers tuition fee waiver and provide visa cost, residence permit, and health insurance for the stay in the Netherlands. Students can choose from a wide range of fields and majors to study at Radboud University. Through this scholarship program, Radboud University wants to attract highly motivated, outstanding non-European students to become a part of Radboud University and study there. The master’s scholarships in Europe are available for all international students worldwide to pursue a master’s program in the Netherlands with less financial burden. Radboud Scholarship 2024 in the Netherlands is one of the best master’s scholarships in Europe for international students.
The institute provides multiple grants to support students. Every scholarship offers different funding according to academic excellence. International scholarships in the Netherlands are merit-based; students must have an excellent academic record to be eligible for the Radboud University Scholarship for International Students 2024 in the Netherlands. Students from non-EU/EEA countries are welcome to apply for the master’s scholarships at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship provides almost 28 awards for international students. The European scholarships are open to the programs under the faculties mentioned below. The selection criteria of the Radboud University Scholarship 2024 depend on your academic excellence, references, and ambition.
Students can study at Radboud and contribute equally as European students and work for development on an international and national level; the institute offers equal opportunities for all students regardless of their race, gender, country, citizenship, nationality, culture, socio-economic state, political or religious interests. The Radboud University Scholarship Program 2024 aims to enhance education through the world’s top-class research and education. The Radboud master’s scholarship program is for all the brilliant-minded, highly motivated, and excellent non-EEA students. The students must have outstanding academic records to win this Radboud Scholarship program 2024 for international students in Europe. The Radboud University Scholarship 2024 allows the institution and students to contribute to developing a healthy community.
The university aims to enrich students with education and quality research skills. The international faculty teaches and counsels students to make the right career choices. Furthermore, the university envisions creating a culturally diverse community committed to initiating and leading positive global development. Therefore, Radboud University scholarship Programme in Europe is not just a funding program to support students but a hope for a better future. These international students will help the institute with its mission to bring impact and help cope with social issues and problems globally.
Radboud University is a Catholic University focusing on research in Nijmegen, Netherlands. It is named after Saint Radboud, a Dutch bishop who supported underprivileged people. QS Ranking of this University is 217. Therefore, if you are eligible for the Radboud University Scholarship Programme 2024 for international students, you shall not miss this opportunity to apply for the master’s scholarship in Europe. We have provided all the details below.
- The Radboud master scholarship in Europe will provide a partial tuition fee waiver. The tuition fee will be reduced from €17,000 to € 2.530. Students will have to pay €2.530 only.
- Furthermore, the Radboud masters scholarship 2024 will cover visa costs.
- A residence permit will also be provided.
- The scholarship will also cover health and liability insurance.
- The Radboud Scholarship Program 2024 is an opportunity to study in a European country.
- Applicants must be from non-EU/EEA countries and must hold a non-EU/EEU passport to be eligible for the Radboud University Scholarship 2024 in the Netherlands for international students.
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree from any international university outside the Netherlands.
- Applicants must have received a formal admission letter and be enrolled in the English-taught master’s program for the semester starting September 2024.
- Applicants must meet the English proficiency requirements for the program.
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time master’s students at Radboud University for the year 2024 to achieve this scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
- The application process for the Radboud Scholarship Program in the Netherlands is online.
- Applicants must indicate in their admission application that they wish to apply for a scholarship.
- Submit the additional required documents.
- Applicants can apply for the scholarship via the OSIRIS online application system before the Radboud Scholarship deadline ends.
- After submitting the scholarship application, the university will review your application, and it will be sent back to you for the payment of the handling fee. They will also ask for any documents that may need to be corrected, illegible, or missing in your application.
- Applicants must resubmit their application as soon as possible. At this stage, the application must be completed by 14 February 2024 CEST at the latest.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for the Radboud Scholarship 2024.
- Remember, the admission scholarship does not confirm selection for the master’s scholarship, as the selection for admission and scholarship are two different processes.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2024Application ClosedOfficial link