The Royal Holloway University of London offers Professor Barbara Raw Scholarship for MA in Medieval Studies which is open for home or International students. The scholarship offers a cash award of £10,000 for an MA in Medieval Studies.
The Royal Holloway University of London offers scholarships that provide a cash award or a reduction in tuition fees which can help students fund their postgraduate study. They are awarded competitively, usually based on your scholarship application statement and academic achievements. Applicants can apply for as many as they are eligible for, once they’ve received an offer to study with them.
Today’s Royal Holloway is formed from two colleges, founded by two social pioneers, Elizabeth Jesser Reid and Thomas Holloway. They were among the first places in Britain where women could access higher education. Bedford College, in London, opened its doors in 1849, and Royal Holloway College’s stunning Founder’s Building was unveiled by Queen Victoria in 1886 – it’s still the focal point of the campus.
You will need to hold an offer from Royal Holloway to apply for one of their scholarships. Once you have this, you will need to apply using their easy-to-use online application system RH Direct where you will be able to copy and paste or upload your scholarship statement, as well as any other information needed to complete your application. If you have applied through an agent and received an offer through Study Group, please contact your agent who will advise you on applying for scholarships.
- A cash award of £10,000 for an MA in Medieval Studies
- Home or International fee status
- Offer to study MA Medieval Studies
- Achieved, or expected to achieve, at least a 2:1 or equivalent.
You must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words which should include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these really matter to you
- why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- what your future aspirations are and how will help you to achieve your future goals.
- Your application will be scored based on how effectively your statement answers the above.
As well as your statement, you will need to upload your most recent grades transcript from your undergraduate degree.
Application Deadline: July 3, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link