The 16th edition of the international summer school, held annually in Bucharest, gathers students from all over the world to discuss different topics in the economics field.
The Bucharest University of Economic Studies (ASE), the Bucharest University of Economic Studies Students’ Union (USASE) through the Students’ Senate, the Association of Faculties of Economics from Romania (AFER), with the academic mentoring of the Faculty of Finance and Banking (FABBV) gladly invites you to take part in one of this summer’s most interesting educational experiences: Bucharest Summer University.
The 16th edition of the international summer school, held annually in Bucharest, gathers students from all over the world to discuss different topics in the economics field. The courses will take place between the 14th and 28th of August 2022. Together with speakers and professors from top universities and companies around the world, more than 40 participants will spend 2 weeks on the campus of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies, including one extended weekend to explore particular destinations across the country.
This year’s topic is Fintech: Challenges For Financial Services
The Bucharest Summer University is open for students from all levels (bachelor’s, master’s and PhD), from Europe and all around the world. In order to take part, you have to choose between our three categories of applications:
- Full Scholarship
- Partial Payment
- Total Payment
The summer school’s previous editions provided an international platform for cooperation among the following themes:
- Globalization through Business and Management
- Public Value, Politics and Public Management in the European Union
- Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Intentions in the Global Economy
- Financial Challenges and Opportunities in a Competitive Economy
- Creativity and Innovation for Future Businesses, Energy and Economic Growth, Risk and Security in the Globalized World, Economic and Politic in the Globalized Society
- The Four Fundamental Liberties of the European Union, Global Investment Strategies in the New Economic Reality and Information and Governance in the Future Global Economy.
The previous editions aimed to bring together experienced international chairpersons and speakers, key players and professionals with different backgrounds, great experience and knowledge.
It’s the perfect opportunity to discover a new country, a lot of new people from all around the world and to learn a lot of great information!
- At the end of the two weeks period of courses, seminars, workshops and debates sustained or moderated by renowned professors and national and international specialists and after passing a final exam, the participants will receive 5 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
- The event represents a great opportunity for the participants to discover a new culture through a series of planned recreational events and challenging activities, such as the Bucharest City Tour, an adventurous trip in Romania, team buildings, social events, Global Village (a presentation of each participant’s country in our project, an exhibition and tasting of traditional products) and many others.
- Participants will be accommodated in Moxa E, the professors’ dormitory, with cosy and modern double rooms.
During BSU, the organising team will guarantee you the following:
- 3 meals per day,
- Transport from and to the airport,
- Weekend trip (hotels, meals, transportation),
- Courses and extracurricular activities.
- Any University students from all levels (bachelors, masters and PhD)
- Anyone from any country can apply
- To check entry requirements and visa information that are met by the Romanian government visit www.mae.ro.
To apply one should take the following steps-
- Applicants must write their Curriculum Vitae,
- Carefully fill in the online application form,
- If you are applying for a Full Scholarship provide a CV and essay (sent using the application form). The essay topic is FinTech vs Traditional Financial Services. Format: 1200 words (Times New Roman, Size 12, Spacing 1,5 | Save it as a WORD document)
- For partial payment, applicants should provide a CV and motivation letter (sent using the Application form).
- Total payment application requires a CV (sent using the Application form).
- Ensure and provide all necessary documents and submit them.
Application Deadline: June 2, 2022 (17 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link