Monash University is currently providing up to $30,000 for students who want to pursue their studies at the institution. This scholarship opportunity is available to help support students with living costs whilst studying at Monash.
Monash is home to major research facilities, including the Monash Law School, the Australian Synchrotron, the Monash Science Technology Research and Innovation Precinct (STRIP), the Australian Stem Cell Centre, Victorian College of Pharmacy, and 100 research centers and 17 co-operative research centers. In 2019, its total revenue was over $2.72 billion (AUD), with external research income around $462 million. In 2019, Monash enrolled over 55,000 undergraduate and over 25,000 graduate students. It has more applicants than any other university in the state of Victoria.
Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight research universities, a member of the ASAIHL, and is the only Australian member of the M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities and National Academies. Monash is one of the Australian universities to be ranked in the École des Mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech) ranking on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs in the 500 largest worldwide companies. Monash is consistently ranked among the world’s top 55–70 universities in the QS World University Rankings.
The MGS provides:
- a living allowance (stipend), and
- a relocation allowance, if eligible.
There are a number of tuition scholarships available for international students that can be packaged with this stipend.
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 1)
opens 1 September, closes 31 March
- DOMESTIC (Round 2)
opens 1 November, closes 31 May
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 3)
opens 1 April, closes 31 August
- DOMESTIC (Round 4)
opens 1 June, closes 31 October
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022 (17 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link