Global Master’s Scholarships 2023-24 in the UK are incredible opportunities for international students. These UK scholarships are designed to show that finance will not become a hurdle in an academic career anymore. Students will get to explore and discover a wide range of event experiences.
Scholarships for international students through the University of Birmingham are available for graduates to pursue their Master’s degree in an internationally recognized university. The Barber Institute of Fine Arts, Bramall Music Building, Cadbury Research Library, Lap worth Museum of Geology, Winterbourne House and Garden, and University Music represent the cultural heritage and be a source of entertainment for the people who are coming to the UK for the first time. The interactive workshops under this master’s scholarship program are family-friendly and will help students learn and overcome local and global challenges with collaboration. Thus, bringing change through implementing practical measures and strategies.
The scholarship for international students in the UK helps the candidates shape their ideas and come forward with feasible solutions to make cities and communities a better place to learn, work, and live. Further, the students will automatically become part of the guild of students that will help them develop skills outside of academics and meet new people while offering a range of support to them. Moreover, the Officer team at Birmingham leads a different part of the Union which helps students to get the most out of their University life. The University of Birmingham has been recognized as one of the outstanding teachings and world-leading research universities for over a century.
This University of Birmingham scholarship has tremendous standing in the world because many popular Nobel laureates from the University of Birmingham have their huge contributions to great scientific discoveries. This UK institute aims to encourage and empower people to transform their ideas into reality and make significant changes across cities, regions, and the globe. It is also noteworthy that an institute has a global reputation as a diverse institution due to inspirational thinking, strong local, national, and international partnerships, and financial stability. If students are domiciled in one of the mentioned countries, they should take advantage of the chance at any cost.
- Euro 2,000 tuition fee discount
- Opportunity to explore UK culture and its people
- Opportunity to visit a culturally inhibited country
- May have the chance to observe the evolution of European culture to date
- Candidates must have applied for the Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham, UK
- Candidates must have received an admission offer to study in the program.
- Candidates must be domiciled in any of the countries among Bangladesh, Cameroon, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, India, Iran, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Candidates must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes
- Candidates must be able to start their studies in September/October 2023 on a full-time course delivered at the University’s UK campus
- This scholarship will be automatically offered to applicants who meet the criteria outlined above
- To accept the scholarship, applicants will need to formally accept the offer received from the University’s Admissions Office, by the deadline stated on the offer. Applicants can do this via the postgraduate portal.
- To fully secure the scholarship, applicants will also be required to pay the standard £2,000 (GBP) admissions deposit by the deadline set by the Admissions Office in the offer letter.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023 (159 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link