Applications are open for the Eric Bleumink scholarship 2022
Eric Bleumink scholarship is an initiative of the University of Groningen in the Netherland. The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. Quality has had top priority for four hundred years, and with success: the University is currently in or around the top 100 on several influential ranking lists.
The Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their master’s in Holland.
- The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree program.
- The grant covers:
- tuition fee,
- costs of international travel,
- books, and
- health insurance.
Please note that a considerable number of students apply for this scholarship each year, whereas the University can issue only a limited number of grants.
Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme before February. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund (see: Master’s degree programmes )
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of an eligible country.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
- The University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
- Only applicants who have received a provisional or unconditional admission offer for a master’s program before February can thus be considered.
- In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master program by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before the 1st of December.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021 (43 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link