UWE Bristol is a university with a common mission to make the difference to our cities and regions. They use their experience of providing high-quality teaching and research with real-world impact to shape higher education and research policy for the benefit of our students and business and civic partners. With more than 600 courses on offer, at the undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and short course level, they offer a broad range of subjects across the arts, creative industries, health, science, business, law, environment and technology disciplines. In the year 2018, they are providing chancellor scholarship for the international student who is willing to study in Uk.
- 50% waiver on tuition fees
- Recipients will get the opportunity of an doing internship within the International Office or other departments
- Opportunity to handle ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student at UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Apply online through the following link
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018 (42 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link