The University of East Anglia is accepting applications for Norah Simpson Scholarship for fall 2021-22.
The University of East Anglia is one of the best universities in the world with beautiful campuses, welcoming cultures, and support staff. It offers a wide variety of degree programs and courses in various fields. It is committed to helping students pursue their career goals, with plenty of educational, social, and cultural opportunities. Here, students get many opportunities to enhance their talent in a diverse field and build a bright future in their chosen fields.
The Norah Simpson scholarship is to support a postgraduate student with the finances required to study. Although no specific school or course is identified, candidates must have a demonstrable interest in the study of water; through science, business or professional interest. Applicants who hold any grade of membership of the Institute of Water will be prioritized.
Preferred Schools are: Chemistry, Environmental Science, Norwich Business School, International Development.
The University of East Anglia will provide an award amount of £5000 to the high achieving students during their postgraduate degree program.
- This scholarship is open to applicants from the UK, EU and Overseas.
- Applicants who hold any grade of membership of the Institute of Water will be prioritized.
- Candidates must have a demonstrable interest in the study of water; through science, business or professional interest.
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the University of East Anglia. After being registered, candidates can apply through the online application form for this education award.
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section in the official website for more details.
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021 (2 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link