Applications for the ADB-Japan Scholarship 2020 at The University of Melbourne are now open!
The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers about 150 postgraduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions.
Funded by the Government of Japan, the ADB-Japan Scholarship provides an opportunity for citizens of the Bank’s developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, sciences and mathematics and technology, and other development-related fields.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
ADB-Japan Scholarship applicable study areas :
- Agriculture, animal studies, food science and veterinary science; Commerce, economics and management; Engineering; Medicine, dentistry, health and welfare
The scholarship provides the following benefits:
- a living allowance of $15,300 per annum paid in fortnightly installments
- payment of tuition fees in full for the normal duration of masters by coursework degree up to a maximum of two years
- return economy airfare to Melbourne and back to home country at the completion of the scholarship
- a contribution towards the cost of study
- payment of Overseas Student Health Cover
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- have received an unconditional offer of place for an eligible course by 31 October for commencement in the following year.
- be a citizen of the Asia Development Bank’s developing member countries
- have at least two years full-time professional work experience;
- be aged 35 years or under at the time of assessment;
- not have already completed a master degree or previously studies overseas; and
- be living and working in your home country
- You must first submit an application for admission for one of the eligible courses for this scholarship.
- Find the application form in the official link.
- You will need to pay an application fee of $A100.
- After you have submitted an application for admission, you must submit an online application for the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship by 31 October.
- No additional scholarship application fee is required.
- Find the online application portal from the Apply Now link.
- For further information about the scholarship program, please visit the website of the Asian Development Bank or submit a query as a future student.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019 (11 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link