Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2017/18. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- An offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the appropriate link (please click to “Apply Now”) by the closing date of 31 May 2017.
- Postgraduate applicants only – send your academic transcripts to [email protected] by 31 May 2017
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link