Applications are now open for NCTU International Scholarship 2021.
NCTU International Scholarships are available to outstanding degree-seeking international students with excellent academic and research records. Selected students may be awarded a monthly stipend and/or exemption from tuition fees. This scholarship is for the first year only.
At the end of the first award year, students may apply for NYCU/NCTU International Scholarships for outstanding current students. Award includes monthly stipends (up to NT$21,000 (US$700)/22,000(US$733)/29,000(US$966) for undergraduate/master’s/doctoral students) and/or tuition reduction.
The scholarships for current students are awarded for a 1 academic year period in principle and maybe reapplied and reviewed regularly based on applicants’ academic performance and research records and subject to a maximum number of years.
The students who will be selected for the scholarship will get the following benefits.
- Undergraduate students: up to NT$21,000 (US$700) per month and/or tuition reduction.
- Master’s students: up to NT$22,000 (US$733) per month and/or tuition reduction.
- Doctoral students: up to NT$29,000 (US$966) per month and/or tuition reduction.
To apply for the scholarship students must meet the following criteria.
- This scholarship program is open to international students applying for a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. program.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent performance and outstanding academic records in their previous studies
- You must not have not received any other scholarships of equal or higher value from the Taiwan (R.O.C.) government.
- Scholars awarded the scholarship shall keep the following average grade during the first semester in order to reapply or continue the second-semester award
- Post-graduate students shall achieve an average grade of 82 or higher;
- Undergraduate students shall achieve an average grade of 75 or higher
- You must meet the admission conditions set by NCTU for application into a degree program of your choice
For new students, apply along with the degree programs through the online application system.
When filling out the admission application form, mark under the “NYCU/NCTU Scholarship” item on the form to be considered. If you are already enrolled at NYCU/NCTU, please check the OIA announcement every December/June for important messages on scholarship renewal.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021 (4 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link