Applications are now open for International MBA Scholarships at Durham University 2020. Durham University Business School is delighted to offer a comprehensive package of Scholarships that will celebrate and reward exceptional candidates applying to Postgraduate Taught Programmes. Durham University Business School believes that to succeed in business you will need closer insights into the realities of business. Consequently, the school has tailored its academic structure in a way that provides an in-depth understanding of the business world. Further, it connects students and alumni with global companies. Also, it links businesses with incisive and innovative thinking.
Moreover, Durham University Business School facilitates its students by providing all kinds of scholarships. Furthermore, the scholarships depend on several factors including academic merit, financial needs, sports ability, and region. Here is a list of Durham University Scholarships provided by its business school for international students. These scholarships are mostly based on academic merit.
4 MBA scholarships are available now-
- The Durham University Business School’s Executive Dean’s Scholarships: Awarded to graduates of Durham University for progression from undergraduate straight onto relevant post-graduate programmes (some exclusions may apply). Further, the scholarship is open to applicants for Masters Programmes (excluding Masters Business Analytics).
- Durham University Business School Progression Scholarship: Awarded to graduates from other UK/EU Higher Education Institutions progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate up to three years of completing their first degree. Moreover, the scholarship is open to applicants for Masters Programmes (excluding Master’s in Business Analytics).
- Durham University Business School Achievement Scholarship: Open to applicants for Master’s Programmes (excluding Master’s in Business Analytics).
- MSc Business Analytics Scholarship: Open to applicants for MSc Business Analytics.
- Durham University Business School Progression Scholarship
- Benefit: Up to 25% of the tuition fee (up to £6,250).
- Number of Progression Scholarships available: 20+
- Durham University Business School Achievement Scholarship
- Benefit: Up to 20% of the tuition fee (up to £5,000)
- Number of Achievement Scholarships available: 20+
- Durham University Business School Master’s International Scholarships
- Benefit: Up to 30% of the tuition fee (up to £7,000).
- Number of International Scholarships available: 20+
- MSc Business Analytics Scholarship
- Up to £7,350 off tuition fees
- Number of Achievement Scholarships available: 8
Applicants eligibility will base upon:
- Academic achievement
- Likewise, Work or voluntary experience relevant to the program for which they have applied
- Further, any additional skills, experience, or extra-curricular activities that will add value and indicate that they will make a significant contribution to the cohort on the program or the Business School.
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full and have received a conditional offer for study by June 30th 2020.
- Be available to take up your programme place in the 2020/21 academic year
- Be willing to participate and co-operate in public marketing activities which the School may organise for the scholarship winners
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for a tuition fee scholarship. Where fees are paid by an employer, private provider or government body, applicants will not be considered for a scholarship.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020 (4 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link