Leeds University Business School (LUBS) is pleased to announce the Accounting and Finance Department Scholarship for the academic year 2023/24. The scholarship is designed to provide financial assistance to outstanding students who are passionate about pursuing a degree in accounting and finance at LUBS.
The scholarship is open to both UK and international students who have accepted an offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Accounting and Finance at LUBS. The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition fees for the academic year 2023/24.
LUBS is looking to accept candidates who are able to fully commit to a challenging journey and who are aiming high for a successful future career, be that in academia or a career in industry.
LUBS is committed to providing our students with the best possible education and support to help them achieve their academic and career goals. The Accounting and Finance Department Scholarship is just one of the many ways LUBS demonstrates this commitment. LUBS encourages all eligible students to apply for this prestigious scholarship and join our vibrant and dynamic community of scholars at LUBS.
Leeds University Business School (LUBS) is a leading, full-service business school, regularly world ranked by the Financial Times, QS, and The Economist, and one of a small number of schools worldwide to be triply accredited by AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. LUBS delivers undergraduate, master’s, MBA, Ph.D., executive, and professional education and online study, to over 5000 students from around 100 countries.
Established in 1904, the University of Leeds is one of the largest universities in the UK. The University of Leeds is part of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities and is renowned globally for the quality of our research and teaching.
The University of Leeds’s academic strategy for 2020 to 2030 ‘Universal Values, Global Change’, sets a blueprint for a values-driven university that harnesses expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, benefit society and drive change.
- Full fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees will be covered by the scholarship.
- A maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£17,668 in Session 2022/23) will be provided.
- Must have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree.
- Must hold a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or equivalent professional qualification: 70 (or the equivalent at a non-UK institution) in the master’s degree, but exceptional candidates with 65 and above will be also considered; and in an appropriate academic discipline.
- An English test score is required for applicants whose first language is not English as follows:
- IELTS (Academic) Overall score of at least 7.0 with no less than 6.0 in each section.
- TOEFL iBT overall test result of 100 with the following minimum scores required in each of these sections: Listening 21, Reading 21, Speaking 23, and Writing 22.
- Before applying, applicants have to identify research activities according to their own research interests.
- After identifying research activity, applicants will have to register an account on the official application portal to make the application. (Available on the apply link.)
- After completing account registration, applicants will have to log in to the account and fill out the online application form and submit it along with the required supporting documents to complete the application process. (The list of the required documents is available on the official website.)
- Supporting documentation can be uploaded to the online application form or emailed to [email protected].
- After completion of the application submission (with all supporting documents submitted), plagiarism detection software will be used in the academic review process.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link