Apply for International Excellence Scholarship now!
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for international students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on overall academic merit and professional experience. We will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
Applicants must have applied for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- September entry: 110 scholarships will be allocated in early September, to those applicants who meet all the following eligibility criteria.
- January entry: 20 scholarships, plus any remaining awards from September, will be allocated in January 2021.
The Brunel University of London is one of the best business university in the United Kingdom and with best facilities. It ranked in the world’s top 300 in 11 subjects, including Business and Management Studies, Engineering – Electrical and Electronic, and Engineering – Mechanical, Aeronautical and Manufacturing.
- Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
Applicants for an International scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as Overseas for fee purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organization UKCISA’s website.
- Must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programs) starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
- To be considered applicants must complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Brunel will assess each application for suitability against these scholarship terms and conditions.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link