The School of International Development is pleased to offer five competitive scholarships equal to our International tuition fee amount of £19,800 to international fee status students taking any of our full-time Master’s courses in 2023/4.
Successful recipients will receive this award in the form of a tuition reduction from our international fee.
They are looking for a carefully written and concise summary as to how you believe the skills, knowledge and experience of studying on this course in the School of International Development will help you to successfully achieve your career goals. They are also keen to understand how your existing experiences and interests could enhance the learning experience of your peers on the same course and in the wider Master’s cohort more generally.
- International tuition fee amount of £19,800
- International fee status students taking any of our full-time
- International Fees
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- International Development
- All full-time courses offered by the School of International Development
Eligible Regions: Any
- Be a graduate of any international institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link