The Hull York Medical School is offering scholarships for international medical students. The scholarship is worth one-quarter (25%) of the overseas tuition fee for each year of successful study during the first two years of the MBBS course.
The Hull York Medical School is a medical school in England which took its first intake of students in 2003.
The scholarship is worth one-quarter (25%) of the overseas tuition fee for each year of successful study during the first two years of the MBBS course.
- Students must hold an offer for academic study commencing in September 2018 to be eligible to apply.
- For applicants commencing MBBS study at the Hull York Medical School.
- You will receive a 25% discount on your overseas tuition fee for the first two years of successful study.
- This is a competitive scholarship based on academic merit and financial need.
- You must hold an offer for your chosen course to be eligible to apply.
As part of the application for this scholarship, you must supply a personal statement between 500 to 800 words. You should tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this scholarship. We recommend that you prepare this statement before you start the online application.Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Apply online through given website.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link