The application window for the Holland Government Scholarship 2020/21 for International Students is now open.
The Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the scholarship!
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the EEA who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
- The scholarship amounts to €5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
- There are 2,100+ programmes in English.
- Get high-quality education and value for your money.
- Be part of an international community.
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful.
- Live in one of the safest and happiest countries in the world.
- Have the rest of Europe at your doorstep.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the Dutch institution of your choice if you meet their selection criteria.
- Apply online through the given link.
- The deadline for application is either 1 February 2020 or 1 May 2020. Please check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020 (100 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link