Apply for the Graduate Student Funding Awards 2019- Trinity College, Cambridge. Trinity College offers a range of competitive graduate funds (often referred to as studentships or bursaries) to students wishing to study at the University of Cambridge.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
The awards are:
- Arthington-davy grants for tongan students for postgraduate study
- Dunlevie king’s hall studentships
- Gould studentship in english literature
- Henry arthur hollond studentship in law
- Hollond-whittaker research studentship in law
- Knox studentship for french students
- Krishnan-ang studentships for overseas students in the natural sciences
- The louis and valerie freedman studentship in medical sciences
- Ramanujan research studentship in mathematics
- Schilt studentship for united states students, with a preference for economics
- Sir john bradfield trinity college bursaries for research in biological studies
- Tca bursaries in economics and finance
- Tom howat phd studentship in mathematics
- Trinity external research studentships
- Trinity internal graduate studentships (igs)
- trinity overseas bursaries
- Trinity pre-research studentships for linguistic study
- Trinity studentship in mathematics
- Trinity studentship in theology
Trinity was founded by Henry VIII in 1546, when he combined two existing colleges (King’s Hall and Michaelhouse) and seven hostels (Catherine’s, Garratt, Gregory’s, Ovyng’s, Physwick, St Margaret’s, and Tyler’s). Since then Trinity has flourished and grown, and is now a home to around 600 undergraduates, 300 graduates, and over 180 Fellows.
Trinity exists to give its members a rewarding, richly resourced, and intellectually inspiring place in which to pursue their education and research.
Princes, spies, poets and prime-ministers have all been taught here, and members of the College go on to a very wide range of professions and careers after taking degrees in all the subjects the University offers.
Please check the official link for details of each award.
- Only applicants who have applied to the University of Cambridge for admission as graduate students are eligible to apply for these awards.
- Visit the official link for specific eligibilities for each award.
- Applications for most Trinity College studentships and bursaries are submitted using an online application system. You will be asked to provide information about the course to which you have applied for admission to the University of Cambridge, including your application number.
- You will also be asked for the details of two referees, previous academic qualifications and other supporting documentation (including copies of official transcripts and research proposals, as applicable).
- Check the official website for more details.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link