The College of Europe offers a large number of scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2022-2023.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the College and check the academic and language requirements.
- Candidates have to register and apply online (no motivation needed).
- Candidates have to submit the online application form including the requested documents (cf. application instructions).
- After the deadline (19th of January 2022), all applications will be evaluated by the study departments at the College of Europe and a preselection will be made. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department(s) they have applied for. The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
These scholarships cover-
- academic expenses,
- meals and
- travel costs.
- All applicants to the College requires either a Bologna Master’s degree, or a pre-Bologna equivalent degree, or a final university degree
- Holders of a Bachelor degree are also eligible provided they demonstrate strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply
- The working languages are English and French. Applicants should have a B2 minimum level for one working language and a B1 minimum level for the other.
- The European Interdisciplinary Studies program at the Natolin campus will accept a limited number of students with basic level French language skills (A2) under the following circumstances:
- the students have a C1 level in English;
- the students have an excellent academic background;
- the students have a high motivation to improve their French language skills, so as to reach a B1 level (at least) during their studies at the College.
Candidates have to register and apply online (no motivation needed).
Application Deadline: January 19, 2022 (92 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link