The University of Lincoln has been awarded gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017, judged as delivering consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for its students. The University also has established an international reputation for the quality of teaching and research, with academics and students working together on major projects across areas as varied as cancer treatment, water conservation and low-carbon technology.
The University of Lincoln has been commended by the Quality Assurance Agency for its approach to enhancing students’ learning opportunities. Lincoln is ranked as a top 50 UK institution in both The Guardian University Guide 2018 and The Complete University Guide 2017. The University of Lincoln has also been named in the UK’s top ten for student satisfaction by postgraduate and international students in the Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2017.
For the 2018/19 academic year, the University of Lincoln are delighted to offer Global Undergraduate Scholarships to qualifying international students.
- The scholarship is valued at £2,000 which will be deducted from the first year (level 1) of tuition fees.
- The scholarship is available to self-funding international (non-UK/EU) students
- Must be entering in undergraduate degree
- Students progressing from an International Study Centre Foundation course are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must successfully meet the entry requirements for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Lincoln.
Apply through the given link.
For more information please visit their official website.Apply nowOfficial link