FISIPOL UGM ASEAN +1 Scholarship Program 2020 is dedicated for high school graduates across ASEAN countries (except Indonesia) and Timor Leste and it is available for 6 potential candidates who wish to broaden their knowledge in the field of International Relations, Public Policy and Management, and Communication Science with each program accepting 2 scholarship awardees. This program is in line with UGM’s broader goal as a leading university in Southeast Asia, specifically to strengthen FISIPOL’s International Undergraduate Program (IUP) profile globally. Through this program, FISIPOL UGM aims at supporting Indonesia’s diplomacy in ASEAN and Pacific countries.
The Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Gadjah Mada University – formerly the Academy of Political Science – was originally established to educate prospective government bureaucrats in the domestic, information and foreign fields at the beginning of Indonesian independence. At the beginning of the establishment of UGM, the study of social and political science was in a faculty with law and economics. The Faculty of Social and Political Sciences was then formed separately since 1955 which later changed its name to the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, abbreviated FISIPOL.
- 8-semester (4-years) tuition fees
- 8-semester monthly living cost (IDR 4,000,000)
- Gadjah Mada Medical Services
- Cultural excursion
- Return economy ticket
- Be no more than 20 years of age in time of application,
- Interested in studying International Relations (IR), Public Policy and Management (PPM), or Communication Science,
- A high school graduate of an ASEAN member country (except Indonesia) or Timor Leste
- Documents require:
- Pass photo with red background
- Copy of Passport
- Recent Graduation Certificate
- Recent Academic Transcript
- Essay related to the program you intent to apply to
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL: 550 or IELTS 6,0 or equivalence)
- Health Certificate
- Indonesian nationals will not be allowed to apply.
- Application for Admission must be submitted using the Online Application Portal available at the Apply Now link (or at um.ugm.ac.id).
- Please read the Application Guidelines thoroughly available in our website before proceeding to the application process.
- For proof of English Proficiency you may use a letter from your school/institution in the application. However, an official test result will still be required to be submitted at a later stage.
Application Deadline: July 9, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link