Applications are currently ongoing for a fully funded DAAD Scholarship 2018-2019 for international students in Germany. The Scholarship is designed for all Students that have completed their first degree in any discipline to study in any university of choice in Germany. This scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
- Scholarship payments of 750 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits
- Contribution towards tuition fees that may be charged by the university (max. € 500.- per semester)
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of a family
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor) Diploma or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
- Apply online through the given link.
- For further queries please visit their official website.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link