Forté Fellowships are prestigious, competitive awards that are recognized within the business school community and beyond. Forté Fellows exhibit exemplary leadership, represent diverse backgrounds, and demonstrate a commitment to advancing women in business — all of which align with Forté’s mission. To date, their partner business schools have awarded $400 million to more than 16,000 Forté Fellows.
If you would like to be considered for a fellowship, you must first submit an MBA application to a participating school. All schools grant awards for full-time students. Part-time and executive awards are available at select schools. If you are interested in learning more about the Forté Fellowship program at any of their partner schools, please contact an admissions representative.
Forté Fellowships are awarded by Forté partner schools, and while the schools have the authority to select the recipients, Forté recommends considering certain qualifications. These qualifications include displaying exemplary leadership in various areas such as academics, team dynamics, community engagement, and creativity.
The aim is to identify individuals who can contribute positively and inspire others in these domains. Furthermore, diversity is highly valued, encompassing a range of educational and work backgrounds, career aspirations, ethnicities, citizenships, sexual orientations, and gender identities. The intention is to create a vibrant and inclusive community that celebrates differences and fosters meaningful interactions.
To be eligible for the Forté Fellowship, candidates must be pursuing an MBA degree at a Forté partner school, regardless of whether they are enrolled in full-time, part-time, executive, dual degree, or online programs. Additionally, candidates must demonstrate a strong commitment to Forté’s mission, which is centered on empowering women and equipping them with the necessary resources, opportunities, and support to excel in their careers. Individual schools may impose additional requirements, such as alignment with their own mission or core values, to ensure a cohesive fit between the fellowship recipients and the institution.
- Participation in Forté’s’ MBA Women’s Leadership and MBA Financial Services FAST Track Conferences
- Network with lead executives and MBA students from Forté partner schools
- Hear panel discussions from corporate partners and MBA alumni
- Attend workshops that foster professional and personal development
- Access to an online networking community for Forté Fellows and Fellows alumni
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellows resume book, which is distributed each fall to Forté partner companies
- Special invitations for job openings and leadership programs at Forté partner companies
- Lifetime access to Forté’s Women Lead live webinar series — including career, professional, and leadership development topics — and access to our library of on-demand recordings
- Mentoring and special opportunities to connect with other Fellows and Forté representatives
at your school
- Leadership development opportunities through your role in planning your school’s Forté outreach program to undergraduate women
- Access to Forté Fellows LinkedIn and Facebook groups
- Leadership skills in different fields such as academics, community, and creative leadership are the undeniable requirements for getting Forte Fellowships for Women.Some of the core and measurable eligibility requirements for Forte scholarship program are:
- Student Type: Female students
- Academic Requirements: Minimum GPA of 3.5 (or 75%) in UG studies
- Exam Requirements:
Exam Name Minimum Requirements IELTS 6.5 PTE 62 GMAT 695
- Applicants need not submit any external application form for Forte Fellowship. All the full-time MBA students who fulfill the Fellowship eligibility criteria will be automatically considered for the program. However, applicants must ensure that they provide the following documents at the time of admission to their chosen US, Canada, UK university.
- Letters of recommendation
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Work experience
- Updated resume
- Standardized test scores