The Eric Bleumink Scholarships, administered by the University of Groningen in the Netherlands, offer a remarkable opportunity for international students to embark on a transformative educational journey. This prestigious scholarship program stands out as a beacon of academic excellence across the university’s 11 faculties, welcoming students from over 100 countries into its diverse and enriching network. With a strong track record of more than 35,000 graduates who have reaped the rewards of a successful career, this program serves as an extraordinary stepping stone into a meaningful professional life.
At the heart of this scholarship initiative lies a commitment to fostering both personal and intellectual growth. The scholarship not only covers tuition fees but also extends its support to international travel expenses, subsistence costs, book allowances, and health insurance coverage. This comprehensive coverage reflects the program’s dedication to eliminating financial barriers and enabling students to fully engage in their academic pursuits.
A distinctive feature of the University of Groningen is its “Student for a Day” orientation program. Tailored to assist students in their decision-making process, this initiative provides insights into the diverse degree programs available, helping individuals align their academic aspirations with their passions. The Eric Bleumink Fund offers valuable guidance, illuminating the unique benefits each program brings and facilitating a smoother path toward program selection.
Every year, the university hosts an educational festival that celebrates the synergy between teaching and learning. With changing themes annually, the festival becomes a hub of diverse programs, educational approaches, and constructive discussions. This platform not only encourages collaboration among students but also facilitates engagement with educators from around the world, enabling the exchange of ideas and innovative problem-solving.
The University of Groningen’s global recognition as a research powerhouse is mirrored in the success it has consistently achieved. Nestled within the vibrant city of Groningen, the institution has fostered an environment where international students are embraced by the warmth of the local community. The city’s welcoming spirit, coupled with the university’s commitment to quality education, creates an atmosphere where students feel supported and encouraged to flourish.
With an illustrious reputation and a commitment to holistic development, the Eric Bleumink Scholarships offer more than just financial support; they open the door to a transformative experience that nurtures intellectual curiosity, cultural exchange, and personal growth.
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- International traveling expenses will be covered.
- Subsistence costs will be covered.
- The expense of books will be covered.
- Health insurance coverage is granted.
- Hold provisional or unconditional admission for a master’s program at the University of Groningen before the specified deadline in February.
- Showcase exceptional academic performance, preferably substantiated by letters of recommendation, to highlight their scholarly prowess.
- Demonstrate a consistent track record of outstanding grades throughout their bachelor’s or undergraduate studies.
- Display proficiency in the English language, meeting the admission requirements of the selected program to ensure effective communication and participation.
- Commit to being available for the complete duration of the program and actively engaging in all aspects of the curriculum to foster a collaborative learning environment.
- Maintain good health, as health insurance coverage is included in the scholarship, enabling unrestricted involvement in academic and extracurricular pursuits.
- Hold nationality in a country listed in Appendix 1, reflecting the program’s global perspective and dedication to cultural diversity.
- Possess no alternative means of financing their intended course of study, underscoring the program’s aim to support students with genuine financial needs.
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- You need to fill up the required information,
- Ensure to submit the supporting documents.
- Complete the information carefully and submit it.
- You will be informed if nominated.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link