Fully funded Doha Institute scholarships in Qatar are open for international graduate students to pursue higher studies in Qatar for the academic year 2024. Doha Institute for Graduate Studies welcomes domestic and international students to apply for this fully funded scholarship in Qatar if they meet the specified criteria of the Doha Institute Scholarship Program 2024 in Qatar. Doha Institute aims to attract international students from foreign countries to travel to Doha for higher studies and to experience Qatar’s culture and standards. If you want to pursue your studies in Qatar for free, read this article carefully and apply for the fully funded Doha Institute Graduate Scholarships in Qatar 2024 for international students.
This fully funded graduate scholarship offers a wide range of academic fields and specializations for international students to pursue master’s degree programs at Doha Institute. These scholarships in Qatar for international students will cover all necessary expenses related to studying at the Doha Institute and allow them to study free in Qatar. The Doha Institute Graduate Scholarships 2024 in Qatar are of two types. One is Tamim, a merit-based scholarship for international students; the other is the SANAD Grant, a financial needs scholarship. The fully funded Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships 2024 in Qatar for international students includes full tuition fee coverage, university accommodation fee, monthly stipend and health insurance provision, and a ticket to return to the home country after completing studies at Doha Institute.
The Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers a variety of fully funded scholarships, and everything is covered under these fully funded graduate scholarships in Qatar scholarships, starting from tickets to accommodation. There is no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL (students can apply without IELTS), so make sure to give it a go and apply today for the Doha Institute Scholarship Program 2024. Qatar offers many international scholarships to promote Qatar’s education system and culture worldwide. In 2014, the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies was established. Since then, the institute has been providing many different scholarships for international students, which help them get high-quality education in Qatar for free. Furthermore, the institute also allows them to build communication and leadership skills. Every year, the Students get an opportunity to explore Qatar and study in a Diverse Environment with students from all over the world.
You can also check other fully funded master’s scholarships on our website. Students who are interested in studying in the Middle East can also check out the Qatar University scholarships for undergraduate programs. However, do not miss this opportunity and apply for the fully funded scholarship in Qatar to pursue postgraduate studies without worrying about the expenses required. Check the details below before starting the application.
Youth Opportunities invites you to join your preferred channel to get the latest updates directly to your messenger inbox.
1. Youth Opportunities: https://m.me/j/AbZTmgEzD1UchDte/
2. Fully Funded Conferences: https://m.me/j/AbZTfhFTiPCnXf2D/
3. Full Scholarships: https://m.me/j/AbbrjbkOMM6I68Cs/
4. Paid Internships/Jobs: https://m.me/j/AbaAskb6jFFnRser/
5. Circle: https://m.me/j/AbY0vVKSPJULUnE4/
1) Tamim Scholarships:
The Tamim scholarship by Doha Institute is a merit-based scholarship offered to Qatari and International Students based on their excellent achievements in the educational field.
- The scholarship in Qatar offers 100% of tuition fee coverage.
- In addition, free housing/accommodation at the institute’s dormitory is provided.
- Furthermore, international students will also receive a monthly allowance.
- The Doha Institute Scholarship 2024 will also offer health insurance for scholarship recipients.
- Besides, round-trip airfare tickets may be covered.
2) SANAD Grant Scholarships:
SANAD Grant scholarships are the grants/scholarships provided as Financial Need scholarships to National and International Students according to their financial needs. Benefits are provided below:
- The Doha Institute Scholarship 2024 offers 100% of tuition fee coverage.
- This scholarship also provides free housing/accommodation at the institute’s dormitory.
- Furthermore, international students will also receive a monthly allowance, the same as the Tamim Scholarships.
- Doha Institute Scholarship will also provide health insurance for scholarship recipients.
- Round trip airfare ticket coverage.
- Most importantly, both scholarships are fully funded opportunities for international students to study in Qatar for free.
- It is an opportunity for international students to live and study in Qatar for free.
- Applicants from any nationality from anywhere in the world are eligible to apply.
- Also, international applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate to apply for graduate scholarships at Doha Institute.
- Students in the final year of the undergraduate program are also eligible to apply for admission.
- Furthermore, there are no age restrictions to apply for graduate studies and scholarships.
- Students must have an excellent academic record.
- Students shall also meet the admission criteria of the program they are interested in studying at Doha Institute of Graduate Studies.
- The scholarships in Qatar are also open for Pakistani students.
- Click the Apply Now button below to start your International Doha Institute Scholarship Program 2024 application.
- International applicants must apply for the eligible program and get acceptance from the university.
- The admission department will send a link for the online scholarship form.
- Submit the completely filled application with the required documents.
- The admission department will announce the Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarships 2024 awardees and grants.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2024 (43 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link