The DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science. The scholarships are for female and/or black students as these students are currently underrepresented in these areas of study.
Course: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (FT) MSc in Computer Science (FT) MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT) MSc Computer Games (FT)
No. of awards: 4
- Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, £11,850 (International fees – £27,250), a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,000 travel scholarship and a one-off equipment grant of £1,500.
To be eligible to apply for a DeepMind Scholarship you must:
- Be a UK or International student.
- Identify as female or have one of the following categories of ethnicity: Black African; Black Caribbean; Black Other; Mixed – White and Black Caribbean; Mixed – White and Black African; or Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2022: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), and MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
1. First, please check your eligibility to apply. The panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria, and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
2. Please download, complete and submit the application form to [email protected]. Download the DeepMind Scholarship Application Form 2022 [DOC 194KB] here.
3. To complete your application, you will need to provide:
- A copy of your offer letter to study on one of the following programmes at Queen Mary: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc Computer Games, or MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT) programme.
- A completed application form, including a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London.
- A CV
A selection panel will shortlist applications and take a final decision on which five students will receive the award. Applicants will receive notification of the outcome by 15 August 2022.
Application Deadline: July 13, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link