Curtin University offers one of the most prestigious and lucrative scholarship opportunities in the world for international students. It’s a great scope for students to pursue scholarship in top universities in Australia. Curtin University offers a wide range of scholarships to students from all over the world. These scholarships are designed to attract and support high-achieving students and those from disadvantaged backgrounds. Some of the scholarships available for international students in 2023 include:
- The John Curtin Scholarship Program: This program provides full tuition fees, a living allowance, and study and career development opportunities to outstanding undergraduate students.
- The Curtin International Merit Scholarship: This scholarship awards 25% off tuition fees to high-achieving international students.
- The Curtin Diplomatic Scholarship: This scholarship awards 25% off tuition fees to international students who are carrying an Australian Diplomatic visa.
- Equity Scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to students from disadvantaged backgrounds who demonstrate financial need.
- Industry Scholarships: These scholarships are awarded by partner organizations to students who are interested in pursuing a career in a particular field.
- Research Scholarships: These scholarships are awarded to students who are conducting research in a particular field.
- Curtin Alumni and Family Scholarship: This scholarship is a dedicated scholarship for international students that have considerable personal or family linkages to Curtin.
- Curtin STAR Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students who are passionate about making a positive impact on the world.
- Curtin Harry Perkins Regional Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students from regional areas of Australia.
Scholarships are part of Curtin’s commitment to rewarding academic excellence, supporting research and enabling students from all backgrounds to realize their potential. Scholarships are available for both commencing and current Curtin students. Scholarships are more than just financial support, they can enhance your portfolio of achievements.
- Partial tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Study and career development opportunities
- Research opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Mentorship opportunities
- Recognition and prestige
- Must be an international student who is not an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate course at Curtin University.
- Must meet the academic and English language requirements for the course you are applying for.
- Must submit a personal statement, academic transcripts, and letters of recommendation.
- May also be required to participate in an interview.
There are other specific eligibilities depending on which scholarship one is applying for that can be found in the official website.Eligible Regions: Open for all
- Curtin scholarships use two methods of application, either:
- Downloading a PDF application form, or
- Using their simple online application system
- There process is almost the same for all types of scholarships. The process can be found in Curtin University website. Online application form is also available in the official website.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link