“An annual summer course program for international medical students, taking place in Kasr Al-Ainy hospital, organized by the Students’ Scientific Society “SSS”, which is an independent non-profit association, run by volunteer medical students, and affiliated to “IFMSA”.
During the Summer School, you will not only gain a rich medical experience in well-known hospitals but also explore the Egyptian culture and create unforgettable memories in an even more unforgettable land.
The lively capital city of Cairo, full of the ancient and the modern, as well as our highly- ranked Kasr Al Ainy hospitals, constantly brimming with different clinical cases , are enough to establish this as a one-in-a-million opportunity. Apply and don’t let this chance pass you by!
A professionally designed program to introduce international students to Egyptian history and Landmarks, every day there will be social activities to participate in weekend day trips:
- Day trip to Ancient Cairo where we will visit the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sail boat museum, Egyptian Museum of Antiques;
- Day trip through Islamic Cairo;
- Day trip to Alexandria: Egypt’s second largest city and the lighthouse of science during the Hellinic era of Egypt.
- Airport pickup/drop off
- Welcome Party
- Accommodation in a hotel near hospital during the whole period
- 2 meals per day
- Clinical clerkship for 5 days in your chosen course
- Transportation to and from hospital and through social program
- Welcome Package(SIM card, T-shirt, Notebook)
- Weekend day trips to (Alexandria, Pyramids, Islamic Cairo)
Any medical student from around the world.Eligible Regions: Open to medical students.