At Big Blanket Co they believe everyone – regardless of — ethnicity, background and income level — should be able to dream BIG. They envision a future where prospects, opportunities and access to essential needs like education are more readily available to everyone than they are today. That’s why they’ve created the DREAM BIG SCHOLARSHIP.
They are offering a $1,500 scholarship to two exceptional students per year in the hopes of making a small difference in their lives. To qualify:
- Your gross household income must be under $50,000
- You must be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States in an undergraduate or graduate business program
Essay submission deadlines are October 15th for the Fall semester and April 15th for the Spring semester.
Their goal is to help students with financial need to thrive and bring about change for a more equitable society.
- $1,500 given out twice annually (Spring and Fall Semesters)
- A cosy new Big Blanket to keep you comfortable while you study
- Applicant’s household must have a combined gross income under $50,000
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States in an undergraduate or graduate business program
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student Visa
- Must complete and submit essay and application to [email protected] by October 15, 2020 (Fall Semester) or April 15, 2021 (Spring Semester)
- Must be able to provide proof of college or university enrollment upon request
- Must be able to provide proof of household income upon request
- Only one entry per student is permitted
- Must not be an employee of Big Blanket Co and associated companies
In 500 words or less, provide a response to one of the following three topics:
- Explain how you plan on using your education in business to help bring positive, equitable change in the United States.
- Discuss one to three different ways that the greater business community in the United States can contribute to equitability for underserved communities and groups.
- Discuss ideas for bringing about greater access to education within your own community.
Note: Please edit your essay and provide with your final version. Once you have completed your essay, please email it to [email protected] by October 15 (Fall Semester) or April 15 (Spring Semester) and include your full name, address, phone number, your combined household annual income, and the name of the educational institution you are attending. Also, please send the document in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
Application Deadline: April 15, 2021 (4 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link