Applications are invited for Anhui Government Scholarships. This program sponsors international students who apply to study or have studied undergraduate or postgraduate programs in institutions of higher learning of Anhui Province (except those who have been sponsored by Chinese Government Scholarship Programs).
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university:
- Applicants for Bachelor’s degree: 20,000 yuan/year
- Applicants for Master’s degree: 30,000 yuan/year
- Applicants for Doctoral degree: 50,000 yuan/year
- Applicants must be non-Chinese Citizens with foreign passports and valid Chinese visas, and should be friendly to China.
- Applicants should have documents such as HSK certificate to prove that they have required level of proficiency in Chinese. (Limitations shall be relaxed if all the courses of the program the applicants study are instructed directly in English.)
- Education Background and age limit:
- Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 28.
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors and be under the age of 45.
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and rules and regulations of the school and have good academic performances.
Applicants must provide the following documents:
- Application Form for Anhui Government Scholarship for International Students
- Copy of Passport
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic and school performance transcripts
- Original recommendation letters