University of Miami Stamps Scholarship in USA is a fully-funded scholarship for academically exceptional students. This undergraduate scholarship to study in the USA for free is a merit-based scholarship and one of the most awaited and prestigious awards. With this competitive scholarship, talented students from all over the world can dream to study abroad without having any financial constraints. All that is needed to get this best scholarship in the USA is the commitment of the student toward studies and career development.
The scholarship is also known as the Stamps scholarship. It is due to the fact that the University of Miami is in collaboration with the Stamps to make sure that the funds are used for better education and to provide equal opportunities for learning to every capable international or national student. It is the distinctive quality of the Stamps scholarships program that the students and promising future leaders pursue their higher studies in order to achieve their educational and life goals. These scholarships are a dream for many students all around the globe and to achieve this US scholarship is a feather in one’s cap.
The Stamps Scholarship for international students at the University of Miami offers a unique platform for students to connect with one another and immerse themselves in diverse cultures. It provides a valuable opportunity for students to expand their understanding of different backgrounds and experiences. Moreover, the Stamps scholars become part of the already established network of Alumni and Scholars which always help them in their career and other opportunities for growth. During their studies at the University of Miami, the stamps scholars develop leadership skills through cultural exchanges, research projects, and other educational experiences. Also, the Department of Student Activities & Student Organizations provides exemplary services in extracurricular activities for students.
The University of Miami scholarship in USA for international students is considered the best scholarship for many reasons. One of them is the repute of the university itself in taking care of student welfare and growth. Patti & Allan Herbert Wellness Center by the student affairs and recreation department is proof of the commitment of the university toward the students’ mental and physical health. The institute has a deep notion of the phrase that a sound body has a sound mind which is why it is well aware of the practical needs of the students so that they could have a good focus on their education as well. This fully-funded bachelor’s degree scholarship in the USA, therefore, is the best scholarship by all means.
- The full tuition fee will be paid.
- An on-campus housing facility will be provided.
- A food facility will be provided.
- The health insurance of the scholars will be covered.
- Book allowance will be provided.
- A laptop allowance will be given.
- Students will be provided with an enrichment fund of $12000 which can be used to study abroad, for undergraduate research, for an unpaid internship, or for any other educational pursuits.
- The candidate must be applying for the undergraduate program.
- All national and international students can apply.
- Architecture applicants must submit test scores or must submit a portfolio.
- All Music applicants have to complete an audition as part of the evaluation process.
- The candidate must be academically exceptional.
- The candidates whose native language is not English must have an English proficiency test i.e. TOEFL, and IELTS.
- The students have to apply online through the application portal.
- Students who choose to submit an ACT and/or SAT score may request that official scores be sent to the University directly from the testing agency or self-report their scores on the Common Application. Students will not be needed to Superscore their own results or recalculate their scores. Simply enter scores exactly as received
- The students who have attended their high school in the US have to submit their transcripts directly through their high schools via [email protected].
- The School Report of the candidate must be completed by the high school guidance counselor.
- The candidate must submit a letter of recommendation on the Common Application. The letter of recommendation must be provided by the school teacher or the counselor.
- The candidates have to submit an International Financial Certification Form.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2023 (29 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link