Seeds of Fortune Inc. is a scholarship program creating the next generation of financially empowered young women of color by helping them apply for college scholarships, as well as teaching career and financial management skills.
They are a non profit organization that seeks to financially empower young women of color by helping them make better financial decisions starting with college. They help them to apply to college scholarships, teach financial literacy, and professional development skills.In partnership with ‘Yale Women in Economics’ they have designed 2022 Seeds of Fortune Inc. Scholars Program.
- 10 month support program in college admission and financing (Meet once a month)
- Mandatory 10 Day Summer College Prep Boot Camp
- Research Project mentored by Yale Women in Economics and guest Yale professors
- (4) Day Yale residential overnight and admission visit
- Meet ambitious young women of color & join our 4 year college network
- Learn to Build Scholarship & College application
- Interview Prep
- Business Plan Competition
- Connect to top colleges & universities for admission HBCUs, Private and Public
- A Selected Participant is awarded $500 College Scholarship
- Must be current HS Junior/HS Graduation Class of 2023
- Attend a Public School or Catholic School
- Identify as a Female Student of color (African-American, Asian-American, Latino, or Native American)
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0
- Follow the apply now link for submitting the application.
- Please follow the official link for further details.
Application Deadline: January 14, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link