Progressive Automations gives away $1,000 dollars each in scholarships to two engineering students each year. Our goal is to promote education in the field of engineering and make it more accessible to young students.
Progressive Automations is a worldwide manufacturer/distributor of linear actuators and linear motion control products with warehouses in the USA & Canada.
Location:Canada, United States
$1,000 dollars each in scholarships to two engineering students each year.
- Applicants must write a 1,000-word essay detailing why you think you’re best suited for the scholarship. Let them know about your academic achievements, your drive to succeed as an engineer, your passion for the field, your personal achievements, your educational expectations for the future and what you think the next ten years of your professional life will look like.
- Applicants must be enrolled for the September 2020 semester, full-time at a recognized, Canadian or American post-secondary college or university.
- Applications must be enrolled at the undergraduate level in an engineering program.
- Applicants must have Canadian or American citizenship.
- Applicants must demonstrate high academic performance by submitting a copy of their high-school transcripts.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be eligible to receive financial aid.
- You are not eligible if you have already received the award in a previous year.
- The application form can be found through the Apply Now link.
- Sent by email or by mail to:Progressive Automations, Inc.
160-6691 Elmbridge Way
Richmond, BC V7A 4N1
Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020 (6 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link