In this 15-month ZF Global Trainee Program, you will become acquainted with work at ZF, rise to the challenges of a daily work routine, and apply the knowledge gained during your studies to successfully complete international projects.
With ZF Global Trainee Program, ZF prepares you for your job at ZF. You will become acquainted with their company at various domestic and international locations, independently complete projects, and assume responsibility in teams. Your colleagues will always be available to support and guide you. As a result of your involvement in different departments, you will obtain cross-functional knowledge which enables you to establish a contact network throughout the entire ZF Group.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG, also known as ZF Group is a German car parts maker headquartered in Friedrichshafen, in the south-west German region of Baden-Württemberg. Specialising in engineering, it is primarily known for its design, research and development, and manufacturing activities in the automotive industry. It is a worldwide supplier of driveline and chassis technology for cars and commercial vehicles, along with specialist plant equipment such as construction equipment.
- Via various workshops and training on presentation techniques, project management and intercultural communication ZF will provide you with important first-hand knowledge and skills for your job.
- ZF offers permanent employment to all trainees who successfully complete the trainee program.
- The program is primarily directed at graduates and above average grades. You should have a Master‘s or Bachelor‘s degree in a technical or commercial course of study and be able to present documentation of relevant research papers or practical applicable experiences through internships. As one of the world‘s largest systems supplier ZF combines all relevant key technologies for the mega trends Safety, Autonomous Driving, Efficiency and E-Mobility and is ideally prepared for the automotive future. You should be interested in these areas
- ZF Group’s Trainee Program has an international focus and only accepts applicants who have gathered international experience in form of an internship, semester abroad or similar within the scope of their studies. In addition, their group is composed of international trainees. They recruit trainees from various ZF locations/regions worldwide. Trainee receive the opportunity to cooperate on different projects and create networks across locations
- Very good English language skills are a basic requirement for acceptance to our program, good German language skills are an asset. The knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage
- Their Trainees are considered potential future managers by the ZF Group. Management positions require strong personalities.
- The Automotive Innovation & Digitalization Trainee completes his/her project in various departments. You have the chance to explore topics such as Artificial Intelligence, E-Mobility, Safety, Digitalization, Connectivity or Autonomous Driving. At the end of the program, you choose the area that offers the best career opportunities.
- The Finance / Controlling Trainee respectively Materials Management Trainee rotates through various departments of his/her technical area of expertise and thus prepare specifically for the department hired for.
- Deadline for different regions:
- North America – (September – February)
- Asia/Pacific – (January – February)
- Europe – (February – April)