Applications are now open for the Youth Opportunities Campus Ambassador Program 2022-2023 in Sri Lanka!
Youth Opportunities Campus Ambassador Program is one of the most engaging programs of Youth Opportunities. We are currently looking for dedicated and talented individuals to promote our mission in their universities.
- Receive certificates from Youth Opportunities upon successful completion of the term and nominations for future programs.
- Enhance your networks and learn from senior ambassadors.
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements, and experience with millions of youths through Youth Opportunities’ English blog and boost your social profile.
- Represent Youth Opportunities at the Campus level and kick-start your career.
- Undergraduates aged between 21-25 years old.
- Enthusiastic to promote the purpose of Youth Opportunities, which is to ensure that all youth have equal access to opportunities.
- Students in their second or third year of university are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Ability to work with G-suite (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google forms, etc.)
- Actively engaged in extracurricular activities such as public speaking, debate, program design and organization, and so on.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, ability to mobilize a team, organize events and create partnerships are required to perform the duties.
- Be available to work with YO Sri Lanka for 3 months.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2022 (16 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link