FIFA World Cup Volunteer Programme is going to be the ‘Largest Volunteer Activation’ in Qatar’s history.
Starting in November 2022, the program is the biggest event in Qatar. The FIFA Volunteers will get the opportunity to work in FIFA, arranging meetings, and different tasks.
A total of 20,000 enthusiastic volunteers will work across 45 functional areas at official and non-official sites such as stadiums, training sites, the airport, fan zones, hotels, and public transportation hubs.
Volunteers will help prepare Qatar for the FIFA World Cup 2022™, supporting events and projects in spectator services, hospitality, marketing, catering, transportation, workforce management, and other areas.
There will be many major milestones between now and the tournament, giving volunteers plenty of opportunities to make your mark.
- The FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 will take place from 21 November to 18 December, but some volunteer roles will start from 1 October.
- Selected volunteers will receive a limited-edition adidas uniform
- One meal for each eight-hour shift. You’ll receive two meals if your shift is longer than eight hours.
- Qatar offers visa-free entry for nationals of over 80 countries. Organizers are working with local partners to guarantee entry for volunteers from other countries, but this might vary with each event.
- Both Male and Female applicants can apply.
- Free transportation within Qatar.
- Volunteers will have at least one day off every seven days.
To be considered for the Fifa World Cup Volunteer Programme, you must:
- Be aged 16 and above, regardless of nationality, education or profession, etc. You don’t need to be a Qatari national or resident.
- English – Arabic proficiency is an advantage.
- Posses communication, leadership, language, teamwork, and engagement skills
- No previous experience is needed
Register your interest in volunteering on the road to 2022, or log in if you’ve already registered. For Registration and application, click the button below.
You can also find the Volunteer FAQ here