DOKO-NAMLO NEPAL is founded in 2016 by a various group which is drawn from the developmental sector, agriculture sector, social activist, educationalist. It is the most trusted local volunteer organization of Nepal. It is a not-for-profit charitable, non-governmental organization.
Apart from other organizations, it launches different campaign to address the SDG goals. It creates a platform for volunteering on the following sectors Agriculture, Climate and Environment, Women and youth empowerment, Child development and lobby works on communities to restructure the community after the massive earthquake.
- An incredible experience of a new culture.
- You will be better able to provide for yourselves and your families.
- From Doko-Namlo you will get something few other volunteering organizations offer an opportunity of using your skills and experience to have long-lasting impacts on peoples lives.
- You’ll do something very different. You’ll bring inspiration, energy and vital practical skills to help secure better health care, more valuable education and broader opportunities for people in Nepal.
- Doko-Namlo will provide comprehensive training before volunteering in your particular volunteering sector which would be a greater advantage for personal development.
- The confidence that had gained from this experience is something that will definitely help volunteers to be much bolder in future career decisions.
- Be at the age of 20-30 years old.
- Must available to join the program at least 2 weeks.
- Download the application form, from the Apply Now link.
- Fill up the form.
- Submit it to the given address [email protected] or [email protected]
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link