One Young World is looking for a talented digital communication professional to grow and evolve its online presence.
The One Young World Summit 2018 will take place in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Following the Summit, Summit’s delegates become ‘One Young World Ambassadors’ joining a community of 9,000+ young leaders around the world, working on their own initiatives to create positive change.
- £25,000 – £27,000 PA with opportunity for a pay rise after 10 months.
- Bonus scheme based on the achievement of company and individual KPI’s
- 20 days paid leave plus bank holidays and an extensive Christmas break
- Private health insurance
- Travel internationally to One Young World events/meetings as required
- This role reports directly into the Director of Community
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (2:1 or higher) and a strong academic record.
- Have a proven track record of managing social media accounts in a professional context and a basic knowledge of social advertising across Facebook and Twitter.
- Have an active interest in current affairs and good knowledge of international issues and the role young people play in affecting them.
- Have excellent communications skills with previous experience in copy-writing or journalism.
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset as well as excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Be a proactive team player with a can-do attitude, able to cope well with deadlines and high-pressure environments.
- Additional desirable skills include:
- Written fluency in languages other than English, French or Italian
- Experience in web-based content management
- Familiarity with basic social media management and listening tools. Graphic design and video editing experience and knowledge of programs such as InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Premier.
- Interested applicants should provide a CV and covering letter to Community Relations Director Matthew Belshaw by 30 June.
- Application documents can be sent to [email protected]
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview between 5 and 12 July 2018.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link