One young World is looking for an experienced and creative Digital Content Editor to join their team! You will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes. You’ll create content that shares their story and vision, promote the brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms.
More specifically, you’ll:
- Create video and images that motivate, inspire, educate, inform and sell, across a wide variety of digital platforms including website and social media
- Work closely with the Digital Communications team to create concepts and designs for new digital projects
- Manage brand assets and look and feel, with regards to external partnerships
- Assist with the digital communications efforts at the annual One Young World Summit, including:
- Edit Summit video and image content in an extremely fast-paced environment for quick turnaround
- Manage a team of video and graphic design volunteers for the duration of the Summit period
- Work closely with third-party vendors to organise on-site filming requirement
Salary £ 25,000.
- Strong knowledge of computer software that is related to web design, video editing, and graphic design
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good editorial judgement
- Experience delivering high-quality video and graphic work for a wide range of clients
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign and Photoshop
- Fresh ideas that will elevate their digital content
- Ability to create animations and special effects
- Experience editing audio (for podcasts)
- Ability to grade
- You’re a ‘glass half full’ kind of person
- You’re passionate about creating high-quality visual experiences for international audiences
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You seize opportunities to share fresh ideas
- You keep on top of the news cycle and are up to date with current affairs
- You believe in our mission that young leaders can create a better world
- Generating and executing innovative ideas is second nature for you
- You welcome feedback and are always looking for ways to improve
- Interested applicants should provide a CV, Covering Letter and a portfolio of video and graphic work by 16 July 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will have a phone/web interview, followed by a skill-testing task. Applications and interviews will take place on a rolling basis.
- Apply early to avoid disappointment.
Application Deadline: July 16, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link