Global Thinkers Forum (GTF) is a global platform that brings together a diverse network of thought leaders to share their visions of the future, create meaningful conversations around them and effect positive change in the world.
GTF’s mission focuses on three areas: accountable leadership, women’s empowerment and youth development. GTF is also a bridge-builder, creating opportunities for knowledge exchange, collaboration, strategic philanthropy, and recognition.
The Forum is non-profit, London-based and was incubated at Oxford University’s Said Business School in 2011. GTF organizes a wide range of activities including seminars, fora, roundtable discussions, workshops, networking events, mentoring programmes and its Awards for Excellence Ceremony.
As part of the Global Thinkers Mentors, GTF has created the programme ‘Telemachus’ that aim to add value to young people’s lives.
- Are provided with a personalized development opportunity to address individual learning needs.
- Will be helped by Global Mentors over a period of eight months to develop new skills and expertise, and to enhance, enrich and expand their professional and personal perspectives.
- Will also be helped with confidence-building in dealing with challenges and issues.
- Will be assisted with advice on career development and personal growth as well as their networking opportunities.
As a result of this process, GTF mentees will ‘graduate’ far better equipped to set goals, to aim high and achieve them!
If you are selected as Mentee then you need to be aware of the following:
- You should enter this relationship with an open mind.
- You need to be candid.
- The relationship and everything you will share with your Mentor will remain confidential.
- Always be punctual and respectful of your Mentor’s time.
- Avoid defensive reaction to feedback.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
If you would like to join the “Telemachus” Mentoring Programme
- You should be between 18-29
- Please write a cover letter explaining what you would like to achieve by this mentoring programme.
- In your letter you have to show a clear understanding of your motivation to be mentored.
You can send it directly to [email protected] indicating ‘Mentee Application’ and the mentoring programme you are applying for in the title or use the apply link and someone from the Global Thinkers Forum team will be in touch with you.
Apply nowOfficial link