Students For Liberty (SFL) is excited to announce that the applications for the South Asia Students For Liberty Local Coordinator Program are now open! They want to help you become the most articulate defender of those issues that you care about! Freedom of expression? Women’s Rights? Privacy? Personal Liberty? So are you excited about the ideas of liberty and strive for living in a freer future? Your call!
Students For Liberty (SFL) is an international non-profit organization and the world’s largest network of pro-liberty students who are passionate about the ideas of freedom – individual rights, fundamental liberties, toleration, rule of law – that are the foundation of freer civilized societies. Their mission is to educate, develop, and empower the next generation of leaders of liberty.
What is the Local Coordinator Program?
SFL’s Local Coordinator Program is a unique opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of the philosophy of classical liberalism, acquire a full set of professional skills that will help to advance your career, and engage in the world-wide network of advocates of liberty.
As an SFL Local Coordinator, you will have an enriching academic experience during your one year term. Students For Liberty will run an online summer training on their SFL Academy to give you a basic understanding of leadership/organizational skills and economic, political & libertarian principles.
What kind of Funding?
All your efforts and campus activities under the banner of SFL towards the spread of the good news of liberty would be fully funded. The most engaged students will be invited to attend a fully-sponsored leadership retreat to spend a weekend with other Local Coordinators in South Asia!
- The Local Coordinator Program is designed to train you as an all-around leader by imparting skills in areas such as public speaking, professionalism, advocacy, effective communication, event organizing, talent identification, and so much more!
- Training in ideas of Liberty – free speech/market, right to privacy, rule of law, etc.
- All-expense paid trips for retreats as well as conferences like the Asia Liberty Forum.
- Opportunity to be connected and associated with an international movement, consisting of a network of over 3000 students spread across more than 100 countries in the world.
- You will be introduced to students and partner organizations from all around the globe who share the same ideas and are in the cause for a freer future!
- During one year of your tenure, you’ll be provided with resources to organize events in your college and community.
- Trained leaders will gain access to writing opportunities, leadership programs, internships, and all-year-round seminars and conferences with our international network of partners.
- Certificate for all selected candidates subject to the successful completion of the one-year duration.
- Applicants from South Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) are invited to apply.
- Full-time/part-time student pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- Organizational/Research Skills
- MS Office/G-Suite
- Communication and Language Skills
- Interest in Economics, Politics, Law and Public Policy
- Curiosity and open-mindedness to learn about new ideas.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020 (4 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link