The International Graduate Programme is ~18 months long, including 4 weeks of induction, 11 months of training rotations and 6 months of business rotations.
Applicants can choose from one of the ten International Graduate Streams:
- Transaction Banking
- Retail Banking
- Wealth Management
- Commercial Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets
- Global Banking
- Risk and Compliance (R&C)
- Information Technology and Operations (ITO)
- Group Chief Financial Officer Function (GCFO)
Please check the official website for detail benefits.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree and be eligible to work permanently in the country that you are applying to;
- If you are applying for a role in the UAE, they may consider applications from nationals of Middle East and North African countries.
There are a few steps to the application process.
- Complete the short Application Form
- Online strengths assessment: This is a personality test that helps both you and Standard Chartered Bank assess whether you’re a good fit for the role. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions, just be yourself and answer truthfully;
- Numerical and abstract reasoning tests: The aptitude tests help them match your ability to the right role. The tests will get progressively more challenging based on your answers and should only take 12-15 minutes;
- Video interview: The first time they meet you will be via an online video interview. They’ll talk about your application and your strengths;
- Face-to-face interview: The first time they meet in person will be with the graduate team at your local Standard Chartered offices;
- Face-to-face business interview: When you’re through to the final stage, you’ll interview with the people you’ll be working with. They’ll already be working in the stream you applied for.