The Embassy of Nepal is seeking applications for the following vacant positions to be fulfilled on a contract basis (extendable). All interested individuals are requested to send their application at [email protected] no later than July 11, 2022.
Position: Social Secretary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and schedule appointment for Ambassador and Deputy Chief of Mission (DCM).
- Provide proactive, cordial, and gracious responses to telephone or written inquiries and other communication destined to the Ambassador’s official telephone and official email address.
- Collate information and prepare preliminary report/briefs on major political and socioeconomic developments in the US and around the world. 4. Provide advice and services on matters of U.S. protocol.
- Accord necessary support and assistance to the Diplomatic Staff of the Mission in planning, managing and executing events approved by the Mission.
- Assist diplomatic staff, as per their instruction, in discharging their respective duties, as and when necessary.
- Plan and execute all social events at the Ambassador’s Residence.
- All other secretarial tasks as per the rules and regulations of the Embassy.
As per the rule of the Embassy
Skills and Qualification:
- Age between 21 to 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in International Relations, Public Administration or Government Affairs)
- Preferably two years of work Experience
- Have good public relations and media relations skills
- Fluent in English language (both written and spoken)
- Writing reports Event management
- IT, Computer skills (software, hardware, internet, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously Strong interest and willingness to share knowledge with- and learn from- colleagues
- A letter of application
- Updated resume
- Identity document such as passport & citizenship certificate
- Immigration status Two photographs
All interested individuals are requested to send their application at [email protected] no later than July 11, 2022.
Application Deadline: July 11, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link